When I was young, my mom used to read to us from a Shel Silverstein book entitled, “Where the Sidewalk Ends.” Due to technical issues, I was unable to post about this day, but it seems fitting now and to do so with the book title in mind.
Earlier in the trip, we found ourselves lost in the Outback. Well, not lost as much as in luxury SUV’s with GPS units. And, not so much the Outback and the “edge” of the Outback…but we were roughing it. I mean, the beer was warm.
As Chris points out (and rightly so) if you look close, you will see the GPS has no idea where we are located. We’ve reached…white. |
It was amazing scenery and helped us appreciate the bush. We almost lost one of the team initially and then one of our bumpers, but all is fine now and nobody was harmed in the making of this post.
| For the record, this picture was not faked. Right before this was taken, Sarah decided that it was OK if that was the day she died. Thankfully, it didn’t have to come to that… |
For the record, it wasn't ok that I died, but if I did die it would be in a beautiful location...
ReplyDelete