We spent a night at the Trots…which, it turns out, is nothing like having a night of the trots in the states. In Australia, it means going to the horse races. Chris came out the winner, but I was able to pick up a cool $15.20 after I bet on Mr. Styx...with my love of "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto"...I knew fate had intervened.
However, not only were we treated to a horse race…but the UTE’s were on display. Here they are from the night and from some other memorable UTE’s.
Double your pleasure, double your fun with this double-decker UTE |
UTE Assistance Vehicle |
Thanks to a dedicated reader, I was tipped off to the annual UTE Muster. The annual muster takes place so that UTE lovers from far and wide can visit and strut their stuff for other UTE enthusiasts. I’m not sure how this event didn’t make it on our schedule…but it’s just one more excuse to come back and visit!
![]() |
World’s Largest UTE Muster |

No comments:
Post a Comment